Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend work



Hello to all, well not alot going on besides cleaning the house for company coming to my daugthers 8th grade promotion to High School. So my weekend was filled with moving things around, dusting, sending a bunch to the trash. Hubby took Danielle to Tonopah yesterday and Kyle and I stayed home. When playing sports is almost 100 miles away, not many parents want to drive that, so Mark ended up talking 5 kids and ours to a all day ballgame. Only 4 more days and counting for school to be done with this year, and by bring at the high school and watching these kids, they are ready to have it be done with. My hats off to all seniors out there who have taken the next step into the real world.


My bible verse for today

"Casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you, 1 Perter 5:7"

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Danielle!! Are those your flowers? Very pretty, that new camera is really good. It's outside chore day here since it's nice and cool, around 70 with a nice breeze and no humidity! Enjoy your last week of school! Hugs!

Day4plus said...

Wow, those flowers are vey pretty. Your new camera is working goood. I think everybody kids and adults are ready for school to be over. And then by the end of summer everyone is ready to go back. Enjoy the day. MB

~~Mikki Jo said...

Allison A big congratulations to your daughter! Way to go Danielle! The flowers are gorgeous!!!

Beach Girl said...

Beautiful flowers!

I love that scripture you posted; one of my favorites too.

Congrats to Danielle!

Vanessa

Beemoosie said...

We have 10 more days!!! And yes, I am ready!! Love seeing your Bible verse each day, and your pretty flowers too!
My daughter is finishing up 8th grade also!

Unknown said...

Me again! Yes, I heard from Erin, she called on Sunday to wish Wes a happy birthday, they are having a good time catching up with family and sight-seeing. She hopes to post soon. We miss them already!