Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day to you!


More pictures of around Beatty!


Well Fathers Day has come upon us. What a joyful day to see all the Dads out in this world spending time with there kids and family's. My father passed away in 2003. I will take a minute to remember him and his smile which he always had a big and nice smile. I do miss my parents but I know now that they both are with our heavenly father and in a better place. I have been watching Joyce Meyers in the morning before I head to work. She uplifts me and reminds me of who I need to put first in my life. I really enjoy hearing her. If you have not heard her, I recommend that you log onto www. joycemeyer.org and check the TV listing to see what time she comes on. Shes funny and tells me the bible in ways I want to hear it. I don't like to be preached to where I want to fall asleep. Well enjoy your weekend. I am mine.

3 comments:

Day4plus said...

Hey Allison, nice to hear from you. Are you celebrating Father's Day with your husband? I mean the kids are I suppose.
My dad died when I was little so I remember him in different ways.

Vanessa Cole said...

Hey There~

Just want to say HELLO! I have not been posting too much, but I'm working on that. Stop by sometime.
:-)

Vanessa

Unknown said...

I remember Dad's big smile too, and feel it often when I"m gardening! Not familar with Joyce but that is why we go to Robbies church, he relates it in a comforable way! Hope Mark enjoyed his day!