Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Bunny Crossing!




Good Day to you all out there in Blog land. Not a heck of a lot going on here in Nevada, we did get some well needed rain, its always good for the garden. I am off to Pahrump Tuesday for CPR instructor refresher class put on from the school district. Should be fun I guess. I am having lunch with Shila (my oldest) too. We went to the Harvest Festival in Pahrump on Sunday, it was alittle hot walking around, not alot to see, you can see that people dont have the money to set up a booth and sell stuff like they used to. I enjoy looking at all the animals they have and this year it was alot of goats, go figure? There were some cuties, but glad that mine is gone and my worries are gone too. Now all I have are cats to tend to. Well hope that your week has started off to be great! And you all are enjoying these nice fall days. I see these little guys every night on the grass at work. They are soooooo cute.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are cute! I miss the baby bunnies every spring at the old house, but hopefully we will have some here, wild that is, not tame. Thanks for the cute letter S you sent me, one day I will play around with those classes, but I love the letter and will frame it! Have a good week too and tell Shila Hi for me!