Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Here's you sign, Monday


Another week has come and gone and its Monday so here you go another Here's your sign... And its Monday, the start to a new week.
I keep looking at Sue's Christmas count down on her bebo and its under 60 days before Christmas and boy am I not ready for that. How fast it sneeks up on you. I have been putting away $20.00 each check so it wont hurt as bad.
Hope that your all doing well and not working to hard.
I am thinking ??? about doing a Christmas Ornament exchange. I would like to see how many would want to do it before I get it off and running. So leave me a comment if your willing, but I know with money tight, its hard to give up a couple of bucks. Happy Monday!



This sign we found while going to Sandy Valley for Danielle's

volleyball game. Now here is a town smaller then Beatty, It does not have a gas station in it, but it does have a bar and here;s the sign!

2 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

I'm always excited about Christmas! I would probably participate in the ornament exchange if you decide to do it. Would it be homemade ornaments? Hope you're having a good week.

R~Mary

Unknown said...

Love that sign, and small town charm! I'll do a ornament swap too if you get enough? Glad to see you post again! Love Ya!