Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, February 09, 2009


Welcome to a new week filled with love and happiness....... well I hope so anyways since its Valentines week. My Valentines cards are coming in and what a fun thing to do and share with others, I will post as I get them all in. My birthday yesterday was a nice one. The family and I all went to Las Vegas for the day for shopping and lunch. It was nice to have them all with me for my birthday. Yes another year older, not to sure about the wiser part but I am here and alive and enjoying every moment of it. In April I am flying away to see Sue in Missouri and cant wait for that day to come. I don't really care about flying all by myself, but I am a big girl now and hope to handle it ok. It will be nice to be with Sue and do some sister things together with out the hubby around. Since my kids are all most all grown, they don't want to hang with Mom much anymore, so this will be a nice brake away. I really don't have any new signs for today but here is one I see almost everyday. So enjoy and have a nice week where ever you may be.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you had a nice birthday! I can't wait for your visit, maybe I'll finally get started on geocaching! LOL

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice Birthday and that you'll be seeing Sue soon. We got about 6" of snow here last night... burrr!