Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

My Girls!


My post tonight goes out to my 2 girls. When I was young I was surrounded by my 2 sisters. Not always getting along all the time and screaming to Mom that they were after me since I was the baby in the family, I feel for my 2 girls. Now not saying that there is something wrong with them, or saying they fight all the time which is so untrue. I just want then to know that no matter whats happening in there lifes, weather its good or bad that I there Mom will be here for them. I have 3 kids and all are about 5 years apart which I love because I can enjoy each one at a different time in there life. My son is the middle child. He was not the normal little boy everyone has and loves, hes Mild Retarded so hes been a handful when he was young. My 2 girls have grown into very sweet young ladies with my youngest turning 17 in November. It scares me to think what there future will be but I know that GOD works in ways we can not and all will be great. So tonight's post goes out to Danielle my youngest and Shila my oldest. I love you both.

2 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

Hi Allison~so good to see you posting! What a blessing to those two girls to have you for their mom!

I have two daughters, too, and I hope they know that I am always here for them. Like you, I worry what their future will be, but it is all in God's hands.

Unknown said...

I can't believe Danielle will be 17already! Tell all three that Aunty Sue loves them too!