Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009


Good Morning to all.

As we start this day I was reading on facebook a friend on mine loss his Mom early this morning. Its so sad anytime something like that happens but with Christmas just around the corner makes things even worse. I know that this year has not been good for my family and I am truly thankful for all I have, others out there are worse off then me and that's so sad. I know what its like loosing my Mom so we kind of know how others feel. Its just a sad time and I pray that next year will be better.

Today is my Hubby birthday, he is slowly recovering from his rotator cuff surgery. Poor guy this makes his 3rd surgery since his fall in April. A word to all women out there, dont let anyone go up on the roof using a ladder with out someone holding it... Thanks to all of you who take time out of your day to read my blogg. I know I am not to exciting, but things happen and so I post away. I do enjoy reading others and making new friends. Hope your Holidays are blessed with joy, love and happiness. So take today and thank GOD for the good and the bad. Everything happens for a reason. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Always nice to see you post! Still wondering if your friend who lost his Mom is Howard, I hope not? Happy Birthday to Mark, any plans for his big day? Hug him for me!

Small City Scenes said...

Happy Heart day to you Allison. Happy Birthday to Mark. and I can tell you are feeling better. Smile!! MB