Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Soon it will be 2010






The count down at my house has started so we can end this year as fast as we can. Now most people will say "Whats wrong with this year" well for my family its been one of the worst we have seen since my Mom died in 2006. On top of all we have gone through Sue and I lost our one and only Aunt this November. I am so looking forward to the new year coming in because I know that its got to be better then this one. I look at others and think I dont have it as bad as some and I am very thankful to GOD for that. My best friend that I went to school with, she found out this year that her hubby has cancer and its not treatable, hes had surgery and kimo but its in a spot that they cant get. Bev is younger then me, I can not imagine whats shes going through. She dont go to church and dont believe GOD is with her. I wish I could do more, but she knows that I am here for her. So as we look back at this year I am thankful for all I have and who I am. SO CHEERS TO YOU AND THE NEW YEAR!

5 comments:

Carol............. said...

Yes, you have had a bad year. It is so good that your best friend has YOU...and maybe through you she will see that God really is with her....

Have a peaceful and renewing New Year.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Dear Allison,
Thinking of you today--praying that our Lord will continue to work all things together for you and your family's good. For your friend also-that she may come to know the God who is there and cares.
May you grow closer to Him this New Year-with love from the cabin,
Claudia O.

Unknown said...

Great sign, that's your exit indeed! You should print that off and put it on your journal for 2010, for inspiration so you don't get lost! LOL Come on, start a happiness journal with me! I know you've had a rough year, but one day, you will look back on it and say, I got through it, I made it. Hard times keeps us humble! I'm so sorry for Bev, I'll be praying for her and her hubby. Happy New Year sis, bright blessings await! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

California passed a law that prohibits the use of cellphones while driving so I need to get a bluetooth headphone. So what is the cheapest I can get that is compatible with iPhone?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]

Small City Scenes said...

Hi Allison,
Wishing you health, happiness and new jobs in the upcoming year. Everything will be better--you'll see. MB