Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, March 01, 2010

My little Fat Free Cup Cake!


Welcome to the month of March! I hope its a good one and that Spring is around the corner soon. All out here in the desert is going well. What little bit of rain we got has started to turn the desert somewhat green. I have been gone the last few days so I have not been posting. I was in California at my sister - in- laws house and she gave me a pattern for a cupcake pincushion. Pretty neat what people can come up with. So we sat down and made one while I was there, cute little bugger they are. If I can get better in making them I will post some on my ETSY shop over at www.etsy.com/shop/alpick


come check out the napkins I have up for sale, they are cute and fun to have around the house.


Hope all is ok where your at. Enjoy your week.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen those cuppies all over blogland, they are cute! Happy your using your talents again! Happy March Sis!!

Small City Scenes said...

Very cute pinkeep Allison. I have been gone for awhile--from here anyway--so I stop in to say hello. Sorry I missed your birthday. Happiness to you.
Too bad about the job deal--it just wasn't meant to be and another and better one will come along. I'll tell it to HURRY UP!! MB