Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, May 08, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY EVERYONE!







Well to start off I want to say to all the ladies out there HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Weather or not you may be a Mom its still a day to take time to think about your Mom and all they do. I miss my Mom, just knowing I will never hear her say to me, Hi, makes me sad. We don't always get along with our parents but when you need them they are never really far away. My day was real nice, Hubby took me through Death Valley on the way through to Pahrump to see out oldest child who is expecting in September, so I got to spend the day with my whole family besides Kaley who I am hoping she will be home soon as her school is done. I sure miss that little booger..



Here's some pictures of Death Valley National Park. If you have never been there and are expecting something great, well hope these pictures don't let you down because its not really great at least to me anyway, seeing the flowers was something nice to see. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day sis! Love ya!