Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Kaley, A new little clogger
Sleeping baby "Noah"

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO...... All is well over here, hope the same for all of you. We had a freak rain storm, it blew in as fast as it blew out. It would of been nice to have it stick around for a day or so. Hope that everyones Halloween was nice. We have Beatty Days that same weekend, it brings lots of people in which I don't care for when the kids are out trick or treating but nothing I can do about it. I have had a busy week driving to Pahrump (75 miles one way) everyday for work, I sure am tired when I get home. As much as I wish for the perfect life, I know that will never happen, I will take each day, one at a time and enjoy what there is. Not alot going on here. Hope your weekend is good and happy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I seeing things, another post right after the other? LOL Glad to see you back in blogland sis! I know the travel isn't easy, but it's not forever, something will give! Be sure to take your camera with you, you never know what will come your way! Hugs!

Small City Scenes said...

Kayley sure is growing up. Such a pretty girl.
Baby Noah is a charmer I bet.

That's a lot of travel time but ....I guess ya gotta do it.
MB