Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Sunday Afternoons


Hello everyone.
Another weekend almost gone,
just waiting for the apricots to defrost to make some jelly,
oh how I enjoy making jelly,
I always thought it was much harder to do then what it takes.
I guess thats the city girl in mewho has lived in a rural setting for 26 years.
Hope everyones weekend is going great,
Had a nice chat with my sister who lives back in Missouri.
Sometimes I wish I lived in the simple live,
She has it made.
Enjoy your time on the earth,
Its just one of GOD gifts to us.

Picture is of my youngest daugther cheerleading at a boy middle school game, She is the one in the middle.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Go neice, go! Nice talking to you too sis! Life is good when you love where you live and enjoy what you do, so simple isn't it!