Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, January 20, 2006

TGIF


Yeah its Friday...... Oh how I look forward for the weekend. Its sport season at school and both of my kids play sports, one at the high school and the other at middle school. It too hard to keep up. My daughter is playing at home this weekend and my son is playing in Big Pine California tomorrow. Between my husband and I , one goes one way and the other goes the other way. I am glad they both like playing sports, its good for them, and better then sitting on there hiney at the computer all afternoon. Well I hope that everyone will enjoy there weekend.
P.S. I hope that spring will soon be here , I am tired of freezing my butt off. Enjoy!! and many blessing for everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice picture!! Where did you take it? Looks like a periwinkle?