Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Family


Everyone needs family in their lives. Until one passes you never really know what you had. The photo is my brothers on each side and my son in the middle.

Happy Birthday to myself, Yes today is the day. Another day older. My friend Kathy says anyone over 40 is over the hill. I think she is wrong, Its only a number and you make your life what it is, not your age. It may be all down hill from here, But I am going to make the most of it before its all over with. Having a grandchild make you thankful for all you have and do. I am glad I had kids at a early age, so now I have the time and energy to spend with my granddaughter. AND time for myself....
Enjoy all that you do. Remember, your only as young as you fell, somedays I fell like 100 !!!!! he he

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hope you had a nice birthday sis,did you get my package yet? I think of 40's as little hills you got to get over before you reach the big mountain and can just slide on down! lol