Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Weekend blahs !!!


The weekend is here and I just feel like doing nothing. Whats up with that? I sit at the computer and tell myself that things around the house need to be done, and I still sit here. I guess that's a part of life, and with the tempatures around 108 today, I can see why. Well all is ok here in this small desert town. I kick back and watch the birds, chickens and a goat wonder around outside. The goat is in everything. She loves the roses so I have to watch her with them, she has not really attacked the garden, which is good, but I sure don't have my Dads green thumb. I cant get anything to produce? Tomato plants are big and green with some flowers, but nothing? The okra after our last rain brought them to life and started to produce. I give up????? I am not a Gardner like my sister Sue (I guess). Anyone needing a pygmy goad, shes free..... or barbecue.. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Me too, I just feel blah! I have so much to do and don't know where to start, the garden is overgrown from the rain, and it's been too hot to keep up with it! I think the heat is to blame, it just wipes you out!