Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Over the Hump


Wednesday! Who came up with over the hump? That just sounds bad about something? Well my Wednesday was ok, real windy, Got a letter saying I have jury duty in Tonopah. yee haa. Chatted with Kaley my granddaughter and some others :) It was a nice day all in all. No Complaints from this old lady. For today anyways. Its always good to chat with people, and the internet is great because I am not a phone person, so typing is easier for me. I have phone phobia I guess???? well have a good one, chat with you all later in Cyber Space!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hump day means you made it over the mid point of the week, it's all down hill from there, like a camels back! lol Your no old lady either, so cool it sis!! Wanna trade ages? lol