Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Lookie, Lookie, what this cookie got!











Hey there everyone, well I am blogging to show you what I got in the mail today from my Cookie Cutter Swap gal. This has been fun and if any of you out there has not done a swap, then join on in, my sister over at country pleasures is doing a thrift store swap. There alot of fun and a nice way to meet new people from around the country.









Well while looking around my favorite thrift store (EBAY) I found theses lovely little purple dishes. These are over 100 years old. They are the cutest things, called in the thistle design due to that have thistles on the side of the cut glass.
Well I hope that everyone has a nice weekend. Not to sure what happening around this homestead? I don't like getting on the Internet anymore at home due to its so slow? we have DSL and lately it takes forever to load anything? Don't know whats going on with it.
Get Swapping Ladys!!! I Know I am....




3 comments:

Day4plus said...

Nice swap you got. I guess I will have to join one. I have never done a swap before.
I like your thistle glass. You done good, girl.

Beemoosie said...

Oh Thrifting on Ebay!!! How fun!
You received such lovlies for your swap!! Yeah! I was hoping you would show pictures!!
Have a great weekend Allison!

Unknown said...

So glad you showed off your goodies, nice stuff!! And those thistle glass bowls are very nice, did you pay alot? I must do ebay more often!! As for your slow computer, mine was too, till I took off ALL my photos and put them on disks, they really slow things down, then I took off my Norton anti virus since it had expired anyway and I found out that it's really bad for bogging down your PC plus it's not the best at catching bugs, and now my PC is much faster!! You can go to www.adaware.com for free software that works better than Norton and does not bog down the PC. Have a great weekend, talk soon. Love Ya.