Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Thrift Store Swap





Hello to Everyone.

Just a quick post to show off my goodies that I recieved from Mikki Jo.

This swap was from Mary Janes Farms.

I will be gone for acouple of days, tomorrow I will leave for Elko.

Its snowing up there now and I am alittle spooked about driving.

It 350 miles up.

I am confident that the roads are clear.

So off I go again and then I will stay home for awhile.

Here are my pictures of my goodies, Sorry if they are not that clear, I used my cell phone to snap these.

Take care and have a great weekend

and I will catch up with all of you on Monday.

6 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

What a great swap with Mikki Jo. The dolls are adorable!

Day4plus said...

Wonderful treasures from Mikki Jo. Isn't this so fun. MB

~~Mikki Jo said...

So glad you enjoyed our swap! It was a lot of fun thrifting!!! Have a great time on your trip and be careful.

Unknown said...

Yes, MikkiJo is a great swapper, love those dolls too! Good photos for a cell phone! Have a good and safe trip and will be looking forward to more photos! Hugs!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Hi Allison. Just letting you know that the box came and I love everthing you sent. What a great swap partner you are and a good friend. Have fun on your trip!

Tracey said...

Have a safe journey, Allison! Hope the roads are clear for you =)