Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1 year and 1 day


Hello everyone, this is a quick post to remember my Mom who passed away 1 year and 1 day ago. I took time away from the computer yesterday so today I am posting. As a Mother, Grandmother, Great Grandmother and Friend, she will always stay with in our hearts for years to come. I know she is in a better place with God and watching down as a mother would do. we take parents for granted until after they are gone. All the things I wanted to say and do are gone. But keeping her memory alive would be what she would of wanted. A simple lady who grew up in England and came to the states for a better life, she fulfilled with grace and love. My day goes to her. God ~~Bless you MOM~~ * We miss you very much! *

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey sis, one year down, the hardest but her memory and spirit will always live on. I love that photo of her, did you make it? Very nice! Hugs!!

smileygrad2000 said...

Miss you bunches grandma. I sure do have lots of memories with her, we spent alot of time together and had so much fun together. i want Kaley to have memories with you like i had with grandma. Love you mom, have a wonderful day.

Melissa said...

you don't ever forget memories. My grandpa on my mom's side died when I was in 7th grade but I still remember him and honor him. My dad's dad passed away about6 years ago. I wish that both of my grandpas had been alive to meet Rob and Chloe. They missed out on my wedding and my childbirth but I feel that they are in heaven smiling down and laughing at all the silly things Chloe does. I miss them but I won't ever forget them.

Mary L. Briggs said...

You'll always have such special memories of your mom. What a sweet and loving tribute to her! She was a very pretty lady, love the way you have the pic of her displayed. God bless!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Lovely tribute to your very lovely mom.I'm keeping you in my prayers Allison!
Blessings to You-Claudia O.

Day4plus said...

Sweetly said, Allison. I know your mom is shining her love down on you. MB

sugarsandsalts said...

You have had a beautiful mother.
Memories are good thing sometimes....that's just part of life.
This is the day which the Lord has made;
Let us rejoice and be glad in it

Ps.118:24