Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy Tuesday


Well Hello To Everyone Out There In Blog Land.

This is just short post to tell you I am be gone for a few days, but I will return on Sunday. Here is a little critter ( not to little) that greeted me in one of the classrooms yesterday, silly me i was not looking down but boy when I did I was standing right next to it, thinking it was dead so I pushed it with a stick, and to my surprise he was back to life, so I put him outside where he belongs, today he was still there dead, so you cant say I did not give him a chance. We are all GODS creatures. Well have a great week and I will catch up with everyone on Sunday, ta ta for now...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You know the whole time I lived out there I never saw one? I can live with that! lol Have a great few days off and enjoy the family!

Day4plus said...

Eewww! You can keep that. We don't have them here. Whew!!
See you after Sunday. BYE BYE!
MB

Aunt Jenny said...

Oh my....You were nice to give HIM a chance!!

Tina Leavy said...

eew. I so do not like scorpions.sure they serve a purpose..but I just don't like them up close to me.

Unknown said...

It's me again sis, check out my blog, I"m having a yard sale swap!! And check out Rosemary's blog too, she's got a award for you! Hugs!