Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Want a be Indian Princess!


THANKSGIVING Come and Gone! It was a quite day here at my home. We all went out to eat for supper. Turkey dinner it was surprisingly pretty good for are small town with only 2 places to eat and one closes for Thanksgiving. My granddaughter is here with us. Shes growing up to fast, makes me feel old. I hope that all of your had a nice day and did not over stuff yourself. Here is a picture of Kaley at the Pow Wow, My little Indian princess. Enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That photo would make a adorable scrapbook page to be framed! She's getting so big, I hope you gave her a kiss for me!

Day4plus said...

Kla-ha-ya......hello, how are you and greetings. Snohomish Native Americans up in this neck of the woods, among the many Coastals. Great picture of Kayley(?)
Love your pictures. MB