Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Thursday, January 03, 2008



Hello to all! Now that the holidays has come and gone, its time to settle down and get back to normal everyday stuff. I know, thats easy to say. Well I am kind of glad that its all over with. Now it time to play catch up on Christmas bills and time to think about our new year. I have decided that I am going to put away $20 each check to help with Christmas, It gets so costly and saving up for that time of year will be good. Now alot going on here in Beatty. Last Thursday we had an earthquake. Not the first one I have been in, This time was centered in Beatty and only 2.7 mag. So nothing fell off from the walls and we are all save. Last night I had to drive to Las Vegas to pick up Kaley after I got off from work. That night there was a car wreck killing 3 people and hurting about 5 more on the road I have to drive on. It happen shortly after I passed the car that caused the whole thing. It ran into a minivan. I remember passing that car, I could of been the one who got hit. It took me a long time to get home because they shut down the highway, so I took the road going through Pahrump and Amargosa Valley, which are our back ways home. I was tired after getting up for work at 5:20 a.m. and getting home after 9:00 p.m. But I made it home in one piece and watched the wreck on the internet. Its so sad to see things like that happen. I have seen alot of car wrecks from being on the ambulance service her in Beatty. My prayers goes out to the people who got hurt and or passed away yesterday. I hope that you all have a nice week. Dont work to hard, Get alot of rest, and remember that GOD loves all of us. u u u u u u u u u u

Lucy and Kyle, What a pair...

3 comments:

Day4plus said...

I wondered if you still had Lucy and there ole goat is. Of course you will keep Kyle.hehehe
Back to the old grind for most everybody and back to wondering what I am going to do. I am going back to work this spring, back to the nursery I used to where I used to work. I hope that is what I want to do. Take care, MB

Unknown said...

I love the new blog look and the header is the best so far!! So glad you weren't around when that terrible accident happened, someone was watching over you that night!

Beemoosie said...

So glad to see your picture! You are such a pretty lady! So glad you are all safe!
Happy new year!