Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Sunday to all!



Well I hope it a happy Sunday for you? My Sunday is a day of rest. Put all the Christmas stuff in the shed, Throw out some boxes off the porch, and playing on the lap top. Yesterday I spent some of my day at Danielle Basketball game in Beatty. Her team won, that was a good thing. Then after that I took Kaley home to Pahrump to her Mom. So I got to shop all by myself, which was kind of nice, I did not have Kyle bugging me to go, or Mark rushing me through the store. Home Depot is in the process of being built in Pahrump. Now for this small town, its a good thing, but for the Mom and Pop business, I guess it not so good. But I am not complaining because its somewhere diffrent to go to.

We were supposed to have some winter storms come through, but Friday was the only day we saw any rain and this desert needs it badly. The sky's are patchy gray but no rain? Mother Nature likes to play tricks on us, and who can believe the weather man anyway? Hes never right.... Well I hope that you all are enjoying the weekend. Back to work on Monday to my night shift, bummer. ENJOY! :)

4 comments:

Day4plus said...

Hi Allison, yes it is nice to be by one's self once in awhile. Good the home team won the game.
We woke up to a light dusting of snow and rain is forcast all week. Went on small road trip today and it didn't rain too much. It is very soggy here. the wintering birds seem to love it. I saw bunches of eagles, trumpter swan and Snow Geese. Took some pics too.
Don't work too hard. MB

Tina Leavy said...

hey there,
thanks for stopping by.
glad to see that your daughter's team won. way to go.
have a good week!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Sounds like you had a nice, peaceful day. We are having some storms out our way tonight. We've had a couple of warm days~so now we're paying the price for them, LOL.

Unknown said...

I wish we would get a Home Depot, they keep talking about it but I'd LOVE to have one here! Go Danielle!!