HOWDY TO ALL! Enjoying your weekend I hope. I am kicking back and doing nothing while the family is away. The cat and I had a nice nap in the recliner while watching tv. What more could you want? Not alot going on here. The kids both have basketball games but I was just to tired for a road trip so I stayed home. Hubby called and said its was realy cold and windy and white everywhere, so I think I made the right choice. Who said that animals can tell what the weather will be. Did you see the groundhog saw his shadow like he does every year. 6 more weeks of being cold, runny noses, coughs. Sue tagged me over at Country Pleasures, I dont do many tags because I feel stupid on my answers. Hers has something to do with the number 4, All about the number 4. Well here it goes
1. 4 aniamls I like the most. Elk, Moose, Sheltie dogs, birds
2. 4 of my favorite foods. steak, lobster, chocolate, Ham
3. 4 of my favorite colors, Purple, Blue, Red and Silver
4. 4 places I have lived, Las Vegas, San Diego, Beatty, Dolen Springs, Arizona
5. 4 people who know me too well, Sue, Howard, Beverly, Hubby
6. 4 of the things that make me happy. Fresh Flowers, Purple Glass, Family, and all of you!
I know I probly did not do this right, so sorry. I guess thats why I dont do many of them. I will tag 4 people, If you dont do it, I understand.
Marybeth at 4 plus day, Kate at On the road, Nancy Jo, Shila . Enjoy Girls and have a great weekend.
Picture is of the ranch that gave Beatty its name, whats left of it.