Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Almost Friday!

Nevada's Desert Flowers
Danielle getting her awards in Reno


What a long week it seems like since last week I only worked 2 days. Soon our Spring break will be here and to enjoy some nice time off. We are suppost to work 3 out of 5 days but since I have been saving up my comp time I am only have to work 1 day at the most. Signs of Spring are starting to show here. The trees are turning green, my bulbs are popping up from the dirt. Birds are going crazy, yeap I think it wont be long now. Now that I am home my family is off the ball games until Saturday night so I have the house to myself.......... Hope that you all are having a nice weekend? Take Care.

4 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

What fun to have the house all to yourself. Nice at times. Danielle looks happy with her awards. Good to see the desert blooming--you must have had some rain, huh. Thanks for visiting my blog. MB

Unknown said...

Spring time in Nevada is the best! Danielle looks good. Enjoy the house to yourself, whatcha gonna do with all that time? lol

Beemoosie said...

I have a two day weekend right now, then work two and have 5 days off. Looking forward to it too!! love your desert flowers!

Vanessa Cole said...

Spring.....it is arriving here in VA too!

Vanessa