Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Almost Friday!

Nevada's Desert Flowers
Danielle getting her awards in Reno


What a long week it seems like since last week I only worked 2 days. Soon our Spring break will be here and to enjoy some nice time off. We are suppost to work 3 out of 5 days but since I have been saving up my comp time I am only have to work 1 day at the most. Signs of Spring are starting to show here. The trees are turning green, my bulbs are popping up from the dirt. Birds are going crazy, yeap I think it wont be long now. Now that I am home my family is off the ball games until Saturday night so I have the house to myself.......... Hope that you all are having a nice weekend? Take Care.

4 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

What fun to have the house all to yourself. Nice at times. Danielle looks happy with her awards. Good to see the desert blooming--you must have had some rain, huh. Thanks for visiting my blog. MB

Sue@CountryPleasures said...

Spring time in Nevada is the best! Danielle looks good. Enjoy the house to yourself, whatcha gonna do with all that time? lol

Beemoosie said...

I have a two day weekend right now, then work two and have 5 days off. Looking forward to it too!! love your desert flowers!

Vanessa said...

Spring.....it is arriving here in VA too!

Vanessa