Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wednesday already!

Looking at Barrick mine. Gold and Silver was in thoses hills...


I hope that everyone had a great Motherday? Mine was nice, we went to Pahrump and had lunch with Shila and Kaley. Did some shopping and home we were. It seems that when we go somewhere on the weekend that my weekend speeds by me and I feel cheated in someway, I know thats silly and all. Soon Summer will be here and School will be out and my shift will change, then the hard works starts. But I will be home at 3 p.m. and I can spend some time with my family. Watching the gas prices creeping up, our outlook for going anywhere this Summer is thin. My doctor told me "No more climbing thoses mountains" What a way to put you in a bum mood. My knee has been hurting alot, so he has grounded me. My geocaching adventures are on a hault for some time, but since its warming up, I dont think I will be out there hiking in the hills when its 110 degrees. Yes it does get hot here and with Death Valley over the mountains, they get 120 to 125 in the Summer, I dont know how people can stand that. Well its late and I wnated to get this in. Hope that your week is good. Mine is here and its Thursday tomorrow... Well have a good one.

3 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Well Happy week to you too. Soon it will be the weekend again. Sorry to hear about your knee acting up again. I guess the shots are not working too well. The rain won't stop out here and the temps won't get out of the 50s. You take care. MB

Unknown said...

Our weekends go by fast too, but never dull! Sorry to hear your knee is hurting again, I would of thought the climbing might help to keep it loose? Maybe you should look into a whole body transplant? LOL Just kidding, but I'm sure they aren't far off! lol

Small City Scenes said...

I posted a lighthouse for you. MB