Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

And the winner is.......

Kaley picking a name
And here it is, sorry its so dark..


Hello to all out there in Blog land. Well I am home and in one piece. It was a long but fast trip if you know what I mean. I am having Kaley pull a name from a hat so all is far on everyone. I first want to thank everyone who posted a comment. And thanks to Sue for putting it on her blog too. Well here it goes............................. and the winner is................................ Sue Cohill...................

Congrats to you. Please send me your address so I can get this off in a day or two. Thanks everyone. This was alot of fun. I hope to do more in the future.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely and hope you had a good time up there.

Bunny B said...

Congrats to Sue! :)

Unknown said...

Sis, you may want to notify Sue, just in case she doesn't come back to your blog or lost the link. Congrats to her, can't wait to see what she got! Glad you made it home safe and sound, looking forward to hearing all about it and seeing the photos! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

It's me again, I've got a award for you to pick up and claim! Congrats!!

The Homely Animal said...

Congrats to Sue the winner!

Small City Scenes said...

Good for Sue the winner. Glad you are back and Miss Kaley looks so grown up. She is happy at Gmas house. MB