Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Happy Sunday to you all. We were lucky to have alittle rain yesterday and it sure helps the garden out my lettuce is 2 inches taller today. Mother Nature is good, only wish we had more.
Here is Kaley over the summer time, I can tell shes growing up because I saw her yesterday in Pahrump and she don't want to hang out with Nana anymore...... :(
I guess that's why they call it growing up?
Enjoy your week. Its Homecoming here in Beatty for the high school, so it will be a busy week. Take Care.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kaley is getting big, still looks like Mama! lol Don't you hate it when they grow up faster than they should? LOL Have fun with homecoming, ours was over the weekend, a big 100 yr. anniversary too! Have a great week! Love Ya!

Mary L. Briggs said...

We have had a lot of rain here and are expecting more next week. I'm afraid my pumpkins are starting to rot:( Hope you have a wonderful week!

R~Mary

Day4plus said...

Hi Allison!! I have been gone for awhile but am back now. Yep, they all grow up, don't they.
Just stopped in to say HEY!! MB

Unknown said...

Ok sis, it's been 2 whole weeks, stop neglecting your blog, your readers (me anyways) want more! lol I tagged you so come and see, hope you play along!