Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, December 08, 2008

Monday's Here's your sign day.



Well here you go. I have this hanging on my fence from when I had Lucy in the yard, the sign is still there but no Lucy. She is enjoying her new life style on a ranch North of town with alot of other goats. I guess shes like 3 in line of the pecking order. I went out there once and called her name but she did not want anything to do with me. I know if I had a bag of chips in my hands, she would be right there.

Hope your weekend went well. Sue over at Country Pleasures enjoyed her day with her family making cookies, wish I was there. I was in Pahrump on Sunday with a friend of mine and we spent the day shopping, eating and the pleasant talks. We all need to get out and do that more often. Thanks for stopping by, Your all great friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that sign and hey no one has to know you don't have a goat anymore, yet again, Beatty is small they all probably know! LOL

Mary L. Briggs said...

That is a cute sign, Allison! I miss having my goats.

I'm going to post a giveaway tomorrow--so be sure to sign up!

Small City Scenes said...

Great sign. My son in law has one on the ranch that says--'can you get to the fence in 8 seconds because the bull can make it in 9' haha. MB

Washer Mom Val said...

Cute.