Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, December 05, 2008

Finelly Friday!


Hello to all. What a great day out side. And it Friday on top of that. I bet everyone will be out shopping and getting ready for the big day. Thanks for all of your comments you left me yesterday. I think if I follow Weight Watchers again since it worked last time I can loose some of this extra baggage and it will do my knee alot of good to. Time heals all they say.


Not alot going on here. Getting ready for work, listening to Christmas music and chatting on yahoo to my daugther who is at work, shame on her....
Theres a few giveaways going on out there in blog land, check out Sues at Country Pleasure and an Apron giveaway at Catherine's Vintage Style so go and check them out. Shes posted more of others on her blog.
Everyone Enjoy Your weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new background but the text is hard to read? The white is great! Katy over at Country Bloosom joined WW online and lost alot, since it's cheaper to do that way, I may check into that? Have a great weekend! Wish you were here, were going to the Christmas craft show tomorrow then baking Christmas cookies with the kids! Fun stuff!!