Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, January 07, 2009




Good Morning to everyone out there in blog land. As 2009 has started it looked as it was going to be good, but to still hear that more jobs are gone, gas is going up, items you buy cost more? will this ever end and get back to something normal? I know it cant be perfect, nothing is or will be. Sues hubby lost his job this week. I pray for them, we all know what thats like. My hubby just in November got his hours cut and lost his insurance. Its a scarey thing not knowing whats going to happen, but I do believe that God does take care of you and I hope Sue knows that too. Money is very powerful that we put that first in out lives. So to start this prayer chain and pray for more jobs......




Posting today is my picture of the geocache we found over the weekend. And MaryBeth dont let them think your crazy. It well worth the hurt you put into it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so cute! And very cleaver! I've got to join this fun hunting this spring! Thanks for the prayers, so many others have it worse, I just pray the country will get better soon.

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Thanks for always stopping by the cabin, Allison! You are so encouraging to me!
I always enjoy your post and will be praying for Sue and her husband!
Blessings to You!
Claudia O.

Mary L. Briggs said...

Neat pictures! I think this will be a tough year for all of us, but as you say, God is in charge and will see us safely through!

Beemoosie said...

Allison...that picture is such a hoot!!! Did you get any of the snow that Vegas got a while back? If not you can enjoy it in my pictures...we have MONTHS of it left!!! Keep praying girl!!! God IS GOOD!

Small City Scenes said...

Very clever. MB