Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, January 02, 2009


Now that New Years day has come and gone its time to get back to normal. Well kind of normal that is. Today I am taking it easy due to I can not get busy doing anything because I am on Ambulance duty all day and my luck I get doing something and the pager will go off, its happen many time before. I look forward to another exciting year with all my blog buddies and enjoy their stories they have to share. So to keep this short before the pager decides to go off I will close here for today. Enjoy your weekend and I will see everyone on Monday for the "Here's Your Sign day"

No I do not have a new kitten, just a load from the Internet.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get called out? I'm ready for things to get back to normal too! Enjoy your weekend. Hugs!!

Small City Scenes said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO.
I like your new header.M

MB