Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Saturday, January 31, 2009


Welcome to a beautiful Saturday here in the deserts of Nevada with the temps reaching in the mid 60's today and the sun is out in full bloom. Birds are chirping away making new friends. I am kicked back and resting for today. I woke up with my head hurting so today I am taking it easy, not getting the things I wanted to get done today, but that's ok. My family is off to the high school for games today which I chose to sit out.

Here is a yard sell fine I found last weekend in Pahrump. I could not get a good picture of it so I will tell you, its a very large picture 3 feet tall or maybe more. It has an eagle gliding across the pine trees with a water fall in the back ground. Now my front room I wanted to make it a wildlife setting since we have this huge Elk mounted on the wall, but I think this picture is too large for this room. I do live wildlife and eagles are so graceful. I picked this up for $15 dollars with my daugther Shila. I have to put some brackets on the back to hang it and with its weight I need some good ones. Hope you like it as well as I do.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: