Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, February 15, 2009







Welcome to a new week. I am off to Vegas tomorrow so I wont be posting my sign for that day. I will take the camera with me and maybe I will see something. I am posting my valentines cards I got in the mail from all my blogger friends out there, it was alot of fun and I too enjoyed checking the mail to see if I had any new ones. I am still missing acouple so I am hoping they will show up, if not wait again until next year. So I hope you have a great week and enjoy all that you do.

3 comments:

Mary L. Briggs said...

Beautiful cards, Allison! I hope find some neat signs to take pictures of~have a great week!

Unknown said...

We still have a few yet to come, so glad you enjoyed the card swap! Love the wildflower header, did you take that photo and where? I almost picked this background yesterday, great minds....lol

Beemoosie said...

It was so fun to be a part of this swap!!! Can't wait to see your new pictures!!