Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, May 18, 2009


No signs for today, sorry. My 2 daughters are feeling the pain of there young friends loos of there Mother this morning. We live in a small town and we all know each other. Around 12:51 a.m. I had the sounds of my pager for the ambulance service awake me up from sleep, saying a 50 year old women unable to breath at 612 W Ribel street. As I was waking up to this the address kept going on in mu mind because about 10 years ago before the water department decided to change all the address in Beatty I used to be 612 and Ribel Street is just one up from me so I was trying to think who that could be? I got up from bed and shut the pager off and went back to sleep wondering who that was until my hubby called me from work telling me the news and that my youngest was in the bathroom crying. My heart just dropped. I felt so bad. I went to school and brought Danielle home for the day, it was not going to do her any good being there, now she off with her Dad to physical therapy. I also had one of her friends here too for awhile. Hubby was going t take her to, but she stayed to go home to be alone since no one is there. I am thankful that I can say I have been home for my kids and not off doing other things. Yes I have to work but if I am gone, hubby is home. So this flower I am posting for for all the young girls who are feeling the pain of loosing someone today!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So sad and scary, you just never know how long you have? Hugs!!

Small City Scenes said...

How sad for everyone. I know in a small town you all feel the shock. Prayers to the family. MB