Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!







Hey there yall, Hope that your day is going well and enjoyable as mine? I have been busy with Church, Ironing, Making lunch and crafts and of course posting for today. I just wanted to pop in and wish everyone a Happy Valentines Day and hope you get that loving feeling no matter who you are. Here are my Valentines I received from the Valentines Care swap Sue hosted. We had to make 23 and mail off and get back 23, I got 22 so I guess I am doing pretty good. Here are the cards I got in the mail, Thanks to all the blogger women who took there time to create such lovely cards, I dont have a favorite since they are all so nice. This was my 2nd year in doing it and had a great time making them, now its time to shop for next years cards since all the supplies will be on sale now. Thanks again ladies... I love them. Until Next year... or my next post.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to share photos of mine, will do that soon. I'm gonna miss them coming in....they sure did make winter fun! I'm so glad you joined us! Till next year...lol

Small City Scenes said...

Allison, wasn't that fun. I enjoyed getting all the cards and it was fun going to the mailbox---now it will just be bills. LOL!! MB

CJ said...

I LOVE your pictures of all our Valentines!!! It was fun, wasn't it?! They are all keepers:)
Hugz,
Cathy ♥♥

Mary L. Briggs said...

Great Valentines! I hope you had a wonderful day, Allison!