Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Peaceful Time & Place (only in my dreams)


As my long weekend come to an end, I sit back and think, where did the time go? Friday afternoon I went to pick up my granddaughter from her Dad's. Saturday we went to Las Vegas to shop, Sunday was cleaning day and for the boys was Nascar!! Monday was taking Kaley back to her Dad's. What a weekend. I did not get to visit Kaley to much, her Mom had her for most of the time. I don't feel as I got anything done. And tomorrow is back to work.

This picture puts me in a mood like I am on a ranch in Wyoming. All by myself, Peaceful. Someday I want to retire there, But as a dream goes, you never know where you will end up at.
I think that God gave us dreams so that we have something to look forward to. Weather its a place, something or someone. My sister just had a loss of her mother in law. I don't know what that feels like, but I do know when my father in law passed on that I knew our lives would not be the same. All I can do is be there for my husband. And I know that Sue will be there for her's. Our mom is 83 and going strong, but her time is limited and someday she will pass. We will all be there for each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture, but I think you would have to fix that house up a little before you moved in :):):)

Unknown said...

I love that picture, I've got to see the big Wy. someday!!! Hugs!