Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Friday, March 31, 2006

Everyday Life


When I sit back and think about how other peoples lives are I realize that I don't have it so bad. People that we call our friends who are there for you when you need it the most, how lonely it would be without them in our lives.
April is here and the weather for us is cold and windy, whats up with that? Its supposed to be Spring? I love the rain but we don't see enough of that to dream about. Soon Summer will be here and back to the 110' weather.

Fishing and camping is what I look forward to. I know, dearm on!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

April fools on your weather I guess, were warmer than you! Up to 72 today, yippie! Gonna plant some trees and seeds! And on everday life, there is always someone worse off than you! That's how I like to see it anyway...