Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Only in a child's Eyes



What a tough week this has been for the town and my family, with the loss of a young boy of 12 years old, our hearts have been pouring out what only we can image what the parents are feeling.

I spoke with my 5 year old granddaughter tonight and she was crying on the phone, She too is feeling sad due to a loss in her family, her uncle on her Dads side passed away yesterday (3-7)

What could I say to cheer up a young girl? I told her I loved her and missed her very much.

She wanted to talk to my son Kyle, whose birthday is today. Family is such a precious thing to have. Happy Thoughs to Everyone.......

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi sis, reasure Kayle that kids don't pass away so young all the time, poor thing might of been scared for that reason. It's hard no matter what age, but apart of living is dying, all we can do is make the most of the time we have here with our family and friends. I hope the town and family can heal soon. Hugs...