Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Brad Paisley WOW!!!



Hello all. I just wanted to tell you that if you have not listen to Brad Pasiley, well your in for a treat. My youngest daughter and I went to see him last Saturday in Primm. It was her 1st concert and she had a blast, screaming and yelling like all young girls do. He did some great guitar picking. It was worth the money to see Danielles smiling face. We have not seem many smiles around our house since my Mom is ill. It was nice to get away from it all. Thanks Howard for helping me in this time of need. You are a great friend and I am thankful to have you still around after all of these years.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucky girls!!! My pick for a show would have to be Trace Adkins! :)Glad you guys had such a good time!

Alpicks Treasures said...

I really want to see Toby Keith but tickets are $110.00 each. My pocketbook would bounce for sure. lol :) Allison

Unknown said...

Did you hear, Brad Paisley won best album of the year?