Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Being Tagged!



















Ok I will say that I have never been tagged until today when Life in a cord wood cabin tagged me. It has to do with 5 weird things, so I got my thinking cap on and started thinking.




5 Weird Things


1. When the house is messy, I can not stand to see anything on the dining room table.


2.My hubby is very good at leaving the bathroom light on when hes done. That drives my nuts. "turn the dam thing off"


3.My cats are always under my feet, how would they like it if I was under theirs?


4.I saved all my childrens baby teeth, and still have them somewhere?


5.Something as little as a free sample in the mail, I get all excited over.




well there you have it. I could probly think up more, but my brain is on overtime.


Hope all is well with everyone out there? My Easter Cookie Cutter Swap is off to a start. I have 8 so far. we dont have to be rich to enjoy the finer things in life.


The Picture is my goodies I got from Sue for my birthday, and the other is a card she made me, its a picture of my Mom and I. Moms birthdayis the 4th and mine the 8th. What a sweet SIs, Love ya :)

5 comments:

Day4plus said...

I guess it is hard to think of weird things because they become normal. You do have a sweet sister Sue. MB

Mary L. Briggs said...

Nice goodies from Sue! I have that same hangup about the dining room table--it seems to be a catch-all for stuff that has no where else to go!

Unknown said...

Hey sis, did your rolling pin fit in the holder? I looked all over for one of those!! I saw that Rosemary tagged you, it was fun reading it, but you forgot to tag two more people!! lol

Beemoosie said...

what a sweet giftie from your sweet sister susie!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

Just wanted to stop by and see how your doing and give you a big HELLO! I also feel the same way about the dining room table! Check out my archives-Friday, January 12, 2007 to see just how weird I am!