Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!


Hello Everyone!

Happy Father's Day to all Dads!


This is a day to remember my Dad!


He passed away in 2003 and is sadly missed.


I memories of Dad was him taking me with him and he bought me my only Pepsi,


that was the only time I was able to have any sodas at all.


My Mom did not like us kids drinking pop,


I wish I would of lisiten to her now, its hard for me to give it up now.


So to remember my Dad this blog is for you Dad.


I miss you bunches....

4 comments:

Day4plus said...

It's always fun to have good memories of dad.
You have a very nice blog. MB

PS Thanks for visiting Kylee's blog. She was so excited someone made a comment. Thanks again. MB

Unknown said...

Those were the days huh? He's still with us, the memories will live on forever! Hugs!!

Mary L. Briggs said...

What a sweet post in memory of your dad! Hope you are having a great week.

Tina Leavy said...

hi, just wanted to invite you over to join in on the drawing over at my blog. hope you are having a good day.