Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday Blues!


Hello all. How are things going? All is ok here, its Monday and back to work this morning. My surprise this morning was seeing 2 coyote's at the golf range. I tryed to take pictures of both but I think I only got one. They were more worried about me then I was them. I hope they don't think that the golf balls are bird eggs? That's would be hard to shallow. I also found a scorpion while cleaning today, those suckers can run fast. Hope your Monday started off great. I am sleepy so I am closing for today. Taa Taa for now.

5 comments:

Day4plus said...

Maybe they were trying to play a round. The days are getting shorter already and the nights are down in the lower 50s. Brrr. Where did summer go. MB

Unknown said...

Hey, that worth getting up early for, but the poor thing looks skinny compared to ours out here! Always nice to see wildlife, at least he looked your way!

Beemoosie said...

Great picture!!! Are the scorpions you bump into dangerous?? ewww...

Mary L. Briggs said...

You got a great pic of that coyote! I see them on my way into town, occassionally. OOOOh, I do not like scorpions. I've never been stung, but I know several people that have. It is supposed to be very painful. I imagine in the desert areas you have quite a lot of them.

Sorry I haven't been blogging and commenting much~just busy!

Kay-The Rustic Cottage said...

Great picture of the coyote! I hear them in the woods behind our house but have never seen one.

Glad you stopped by my blog to enter the giveaway. Though I'd pay you back with a visit!