Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Well hats off to a new week or that's what they say anyways. All is ok here out West. The sun is shining, the weather is warmer.
My topic today is back stabbing, now I am not pointing finger at anyone, but lately I have been in the situation to who you thought were your friends goes off and does that? Why I ask? I don't know. I know you all have been there once or twice so you know what I am talking about. How do you deal with people who are like that? If you say something, they just deny it. I am just lost in though why someone can be so mean one minute then smile at you the next?????? I would love to hear your story's if you have some and want to share. Hope that your weekend turned out to be a nice one? Mine was ok. Saturday the kids both had games in Pahrump so I got to see all my kids at the same time. Well have a nice week until next blog. Taa taa... sorry no pictures today :( next time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

who doesn't go through that in their life? just ignore it and move on. That's just a way to find out who you can trust and who you can't in life. Feel lucky you found out how they are now instead of when you thought you could count on them.

Day4plus said...

Yes just ignore it, those type of people aren't worth the worry.
Enjoy life and laugh a lot. That's what I do. MB

Unknown said...

I agree with Howard and MB, good thing you found out now and not at all. Most times people who act like that are just jealous! Life is too short! Move on to happy things! Hugs!!

Mary L. Briggs said...

Hope you are having a great week! I don't know why people can be like that. A situation like that has hurt my feelings before, but I tried to keep being their friend. Sometimes, though, you just have to let it go and move on to different friends.

BikerK8 said...

I agree with everyone else. I had that happen and still kept them as a friend for awhile. Then I realized I was only hurting myself in the end. Pack them up and out of your life. Say good by and try to forget what they said or did.
hugs
Kate