Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Thursday, May 07, 2009

TGIF

Danielle Prom Night
Kaley and her new puppy

Shila and Danielle


Well almost Friday. Its my Friday for me due to Baseball and softball games in Vegas tomorrow. So were off to the big town tomorrow. Its been really warm here and it will be hot in Vegas tomorrow. Hope that every one has had a nice week? Hubby is slowly recovering, hurting alot and still sleeping in the chair. Thanks for all who commented on him, that means alot to me. Time heals all wounds and its taking it time with him. He had a pretty bad break to the wrist and they put a metal plate to keep the bones in place. Hope you have a nice weekend and Happy Mothers Day to you all out there. Its snuck up on me before I knew it so I did not get cards out like I planed. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Danielle is so grown up and pretty in pink! Kaleys puupy is almost as big as her! It's warm here too for this time of the year, we hit 82 yesterday but more rains coming in today. Have a wonderful Mother's Day! Love ya!

Small City Scenes said...

A pretty dress on a pretty girl. Well are your girls are pretty---most specially Kaley. MB