Welcome

Alpicks Treasures!

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Wednesday is Good.

A start to a new beginning, well almost. I have started to think that what happens in life has meaning. Some we do not understand why it happens and others we take for granted knowing that someday it will. Yesterday I got my letter from the district office saying I have 30 days left to work and my job will be ended due to budget cuts from the Governor. Now I can go on hating this man for putting our state deeper in trouble for all the lies he gave up when he was running to be elected, but I am going to go on and accept whats happening in my life. Yes my family has been hit hard this year with this and that, but I am a believer that GOD will be by me and support me. I don't know what road GOD has chosen for me to go down, nor do I know how I will feel when I get there, But time will tell, and as long as I have my family, friends and my blog friends, we will stick together and take it one day at a time. Happy Wednesday to you all.
No pictures today, my internet stopps running when I try to load any type of pictures. Sorry.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's about time! Welcome to the club of faith! Love the new look here, very pretty! So, do you have 30 days from the day you get the letter or the day they sent it out? Hey, a few extra days all add up! God will provide now! Hugs!!

Small City Scenes said...

I see a little sunshine coming from you. Positive is better than negative. I was feeling sorry for myself yesterday and just had to get out of the house and drive, drive, drive. I guess that did the trick cuz I feel better today. You will too. MB

Mary L. Briggs said...

I'm so sorry you're losing your job--but YES, God will provide! I'll be keeping you and your family in my prayers. It truly is a new beginning for you and I know that God has something better planned for you!